Hi Anton,

Thanks for working on the release.

I don't find the release blog in https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/9157 or
elsewhere?

This should be part of the release candidate [1] and I wonder why we keep
on missing it in RCs. Is there something that needs be be fixed in [1]?

The reason why I now check for this as one of the first items is that we
traditionally have done poorly communicating releases to users when this is
actually very important. The blog needs many eyes to make sure we capture
what matters in a way that makes sense to users.

Thomas

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#write-the-beam-blog-post-and-create-a-pull-request