Hi,

I am getting inconsistent results when using GroupIntoBatches PTransform.
I am using Create.of() PTransform to create a PCollection from in-memory.
When a coder is given with Create.of() PTransform, I am facing the issue.
If the coder is not provided, the results are consistent and correct(Maybe
this is just a coincidence and the problem is at some other place).
If Batch Size is 1, results are always consistent.

Not sure if this is an issue with Serialization/Deserialization (or)
GroupIntoBatches (or) Create.of() PTransform.

The Java code, expected correct results, and inconsistent results are
available at https://github.com/rahul8383/beam-examples

Thanks,
Rahul