@Rui In my cases, we have some complex queries like
SELECT ...
FROM ( SELECT ... FROM PRE_A GROUP BY id, TUMBLE(1 HOUR) ) A
JOIN ( SELECT ... FROM PRE_B GROUP BY id, TUMBLE(1 HOUR) ) B
ON A.id=B.id
//A emit every minute on accumulate mode and B emit every minute on discard
move.

Would be interested to know how it can support with retraction in SQL,
currently this operation is blocked simply.

Mingmin

--
----
Mingmin