Trying to build from the actual source release, and having challenges. The
gradle wrapper is absent due to licensing, so I built with fresh Gradle
4.10.3. This did not succeed, with errors that I am still looking into. I
copied in the wrapper from the git repo and confirmed the build does
succeed with the gradle wrapper.

Kenn