Hi,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new
committer: Valentyn Tymofieiev

Valentyn has made numerous contributions to Beam over the last several
years (including 100+ pull requests), most recently pushing through
the effort to make Beam compatible with Python 3. He is also an active
participant in design discussions on the list, participates in release
candidate validation, and proactively helps keep our tests green.

In consideration of Valentyn's contributions, the Beam PMC trusts him
with the responsibilities of a Beam committer [1].

Thank you, Valentyn, for your contributions and looking forward to many more!

Robert, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer