Hi Rahul and Xinyu,I just added you to the list of guests in the meeting. Time
is 5pm GMT +2. That being said, for some
reason last meeting scheduled was 08/28. Ismael initially created the meeting,
I do not have the rights to add a new
date. Ismael can you add a date ?  I suggest 09/25. WDYT ?
BestEtienne