+1 (validated python quickstarts). Thank you Mark.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 10:49 AM Maximilian Michels <m...@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks for preparing the release, Mark! I would like to address
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-8303 in the release. I've
> already merged the fix to the release-2.16.0 branch. If we do another
> RC, we could include it. As a user is blocked on this, I would not vote
> +1 for this RC, but I also do not want to block the release process.

Max, thank you for the clear communication for the importance and at the
same time non-blocking status of the issue.

For the next time, may I suggest asking release manager to do the merging
to the release branch. We do not know whether there will be an RC2 or not.
And if there will not be an RC2 release branch as of now does not directly
correspond to what will be released.