Hi,

What exactly are you trying to do? If you're looking for a way to provide
pipeline options to the MongoDBIOIT, you can pass them via command line
like this:

./gradlew integrationTest -p sdks/java/io/mongodb

* -DintegrationTestPipelineOptions='[   "--mongoDBHostName=1.2.3.4",
 "--mongoDBPort=27017",   "--mongoDBDatabaseName=mypass",
 "--numberOfRecords=1000" ]'*
   --tests org.apache.beam.sdk.io.mongodb.MongoDbIOIT
   -DintegrationTestRunner=direct

Gradle tasks created with `enableJavaPerformanceTesting()` will allow such
options to be passed.

If you're trying to do something else, please let me know.

Regards
Michal

--

Michał Walenia