+1 Thanks for bringing that up Chad, I had the same problem locating the
docker images on Docker hub (searching "apachebeam" is the only way that
seems to work).

Another little thing I noticed is that https://hub.docker.com/u/apachebeam is
mostly empty. It'd be good to at least add the Beam logo as a profile
picture and a link to the website in the description.