Hi Maria,
thanks for putting this together. It's large, so a bit hard to follow - but
that's probably just an indication of the complexity of Beam's
communication channels.
FWIW, I found that reading from the top down was useful (or rather, from
the top, backwards from the arrows).

It is an interesting logical map. I am curious to see what we can derive
from it : )

My comments:
- All of the factors that contribute to project transparency, when put
together, add up to increased use of Beam, but I feel like 'increased
knowledge of how to use beam' is the single largest contributor to that. Is
'knowing how to use' completely captured by transparency? (I can try to
rephrase what I mean...)
- I'm sure you've considered this, as you've received the feedback; but not
all of these channels are 'owned' by Beam. Some of these are 'independently
organized'. It may help to mark them as such.
- From the Artifacts section, Blog appears twice, while other artifacts
appear only once with multiple arrows pointing at them (e.g. tech talks).
Maybe this is on purpose, but just checking.

Thanks!
-P.