Hi,

I have been working lately quite a lot with Dataflow and Bigtable, using
Beam's BigtableIO.

The documentation (
https://beam.apache.org/releases/javadoc/2.17.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/gcp/bigtable/BigtableIO.html)
shows that BigtableIO is annotated as experimental.

The same docs also says that: *this connector for Cloud Bigtable is
considered experimental and may break or receive backwards-incompatible
changes in future versions of the Apache Beam SDK. Cloud Bigtable is in
Beta, and thus it may introduce breaking changes in future revisions of its
service or APIs.*

However, Bigtable went out of beta in 2016 (
https://cloud.google.com/bigtable/docs/release-notes#June_29_2016) and many
of the client libraries (all?) are in GA too (Java went out of beta on
September ->
https://cloud.google.com/bigtable/docs/release-notes#September_25_2019).

So I am wondering if BigtableIO is truly experimental, and whether I should
submit a pull request updating the comment about Cloud Bigtable being in
beta.

Kind regards,
Israel