Hi Rui,

Yes, I would like to contribute to Apache Beam, but I don't have a specific
topic of interest in mind.

I have reviewed some of the issues on JIRA, and would like to work on some
of them. I have read through the contributing page
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/ and it gives me an idea about the
desired workflow. Besides that, are there any other sources I should refer
to?

I will open a separate email to get permission on JIRA.

Cheers.
Bin