MonitoringInfoSpecs is effectively a list of metrics
<https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/c0b60195b17b7cdc46d6ad6548cd41a967e71cde/model/pipeline/src/main/proto/metrics.proto#L60>,
but its purpose is to simply define how SDKs should populate MonitoringInfo
protos for a RunnerHarness to interpret.

These metrics are provided by the Java and Python SDKs, and Go will soon
provide all of them as well.

But there is no requirement for a particular runner to support any of these
metrics. The DataflowRunner will support these and they metrics are
accessible via Dataflow APIs. I am not sure the state of other runners.