Hello Apache Beam Community,

Together with Aizhamal and her team, we have been working on the design of
the Apache Beam mascot.

We now need input from the community to continue moving forward with the
design. Please share your input no later than Wednesday, March 18, at noon
Pacific Time. Below you will find a link to the presentation of the work
process and we are eager to know what you think of the current design [1].

Our questions to you:

1. Does the final outcome of the design process meet the community’s
expectations and represent Apache Beam? If not, what things should change?

For printing, do you prefer sideways or front view for the character?

2. Which color style do you like? A. Flat Color  B. Gradient Colors C.
Shadows + Flat Colors (slide 13)

3. If you chose A, what line style do you like on the flat color style? A1.
Heavy Lines A2. Thin Lines A3.  No Lines (slide 15)

If you chose B, what line style do you like on the gradient color style?
B1. Heavy Lines B2. Thin Lines B3.  No Lines (slide 17)

If you chose C, what line style do you like on the shadows + flat color
style? C1. Heavy Lines C2. Thin Lines C3.  No Lines (slide 19)

4. What do you think about the color palette?

Please reply inline, so it is clear what exactly you are referring to. The
vote and input phase will be open until Wednesday, March 18, at 12 pm
Pacific Time. And we will incorporate the feedback to the next design
iteration of the mascot.

Thank you,

Julian

--
Julian Bruno // Visual Artist & Graphic Designer
 (510) 367-0551 / SF Bay Area, CA

ᐧ