I ran into a test failure on the XVR tests in [1] which looked like the
test was executing with a python docker container that did _not_ include
the python changes in my PR. The test ran successfully after a second run.

It seems likely that the initial failure occurred because some other job
was running concurrently on the same jenkins worker and overwrote the `
apache/beam_python2.7_sdk:2.21.0.dev` image that my run had generated. Is
this possible? If so, is there something we should do to isolate these
images?