Hey all,

I brought up an issue recently on the user forums noting issues around type
hints and multi-output PTransforms:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r94bf2e43f09a290dbe87d5a8d7eedb34ea215e0bea861521cbdb0c1c%40%3Cuser.beam.apache.org%3E

As mentioned there, I think that a NotImplementedError should be raised
when attaching type hints to multi-output PTransforms while the correct
implementation is figured out. And that a 'correct' implementation would
look something like the Union typehints that are expected on multi-input
PTransforms.

I am happy to help out and wanted to get the discussion started around what
the community would like to see here. Thank you all for a great product.

Best,
Joshua

--
Joshua Harrison |  Software Engineer |  joshharri...@gmail.com