Thanks for the great feedback so far :). I've included many new ideas, and
made some revisions. Both docs have changed a fair bit since the initial
mail out.

https://s.apache.org/beam-gcp-debuggability
https://s.apache.org/beam-histogram-metrics

PTAL and let me know what you think, and hopefully we can resolve major
issues by the end of the week. I'll try to finalize things by then, but of
course always stay open to your great ideas. :)