+1 to generate a report instead of removing these tests. A report like this
could help us with prioritization. It is easier to address issues when we
can quantify how much of a problem it is.

I am curious what we can do to incentivize reducing the number of
flaky/ignored tests? A report itself might provide incentive, it is
rewarding to see ignored tests numbers go down over time.