Hi all,

I frequently test pipelines over a VPN link. As a result the default
SocketOptions configuration results in timeout exceptions. I would like the
ability to tweak the timeouts which requires the ability to get at
Cassandras Cluster.Builder and set a custom socket option:

If I were to raise an issue/PR what would be preference of these options?

- expose only SocketOptions as a setter on the builder.
- allow setting the Cassandra Cluster.Builder on the IO builder.
- encapsulate the socketoptions behind additional methods on the beam IO
builder.

Regards,
Nathan
--