Aizhamal,

I am interested in applying as a technical writer to the Apache Beam project in
Google Season of Docs. In the project exploration phase I would like to
introduce myself as a potential applicant (when the application opens). I have
experience using several data processing frameworks and have published dozens
of articles and a few books on the same. Some books on similar topics :
1.Practical Hadoop
Ecosystemhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0NAHU3/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i5
2. Apache HBase
Primerhttps://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MTOSTAB/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1
I have also published 3 other books on Kubernetes; Kubernetes being a commonly
used deployment platform for Apache Beam.
Please let me know about any   potential topics other than those already listed
and what I could do to get started.
regards,Deepak