Hi Henry,

Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate it. I believe that I pulled the
latest from master a day or so ago, so I’ll make sure to pull the most recent
changes in.

As far as the placeholders, they aren’t currently present (as I don’t believe
they were present in the Java ones within the learning/katas directory),
however I can easily add those in to align with the content of the existing
course. I wasn’t entirely sure based on the existing directories if the files
should contain the placeholders or the actual implementations, either way, it’s
a pretty trivial series of changes.

I’ll try to put these together tomorrow and push up a PR. I’ll make sure to
include you as a reviewer.

Thanks for the initial feedback,

Rion