Hi,

Actually, it’s because of the PR plugin we are using on Jenkins.

We have the choice between two plugins:
- the "old/deprecated" one that allow key sentence like "retest this please".
I’m still using it on projects like Karaf just for that ;)
- the "new" plugin just trigger build when the PR is created or updated (push
forced), but it doesn’t support (yet) key sentence

Regards
JB