Congrats Alexey !

Well deserved !

Etienne

On 17/06/2020 16:30, Gleb Kanterov wrote:
Congratulations! Thanks for your hard work

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 1:11 PM Alexey Romanenko <aromanenko....@gmail.com <mailto:aromanenko....@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Thank you Ismaël and everybody!
    Happy to be a part of Beam community!

    On 17 Jun 2020, at 09:31, Jan Lukavský <je...@seznam.cz
    <mailto:je...@seznam.cz>> wrote:

    Congrats Alexey!

    On 6/17/20 9:22 AM, Reza Rokni wrote:
    Congratulations!

    On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 2:48 PM Michał Walenia
    <michal.wale...@polidea.com <mailto:michal.wale...@polidea.com>>
    wrote:

        Congratulations!

        On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:45 PM Rui Wang <ruw...@google.com
        <mailto:ruw...@google.com>> wrote:

            Congrats!

            -Rui

            On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 2:42 PM Ankur Goenka
            <goe...@google.com <mailto:goe...@google.com>> wrote:

                Congratulations Alexey!

                On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 2:41 PM Thomas Weise