> The prerequisite is that we have all the stats in one place. They seem
> to be scattered across http://metrics.beam.apache.org and
> https://apache-beam-testing.appspot.com.
>
> Would it be possible to consolidate the two, i.e. use the Grafana-based
> dashboard to load the legacy stats?

I'm pretty sure that all dashboards have been moved to
http://metrics.beam.apache.org. Let me know if I missed something during
the migration.

I think we should turn off https://apache-beam-testing.appspot.com in the
near future. New Grafana-based dashboards have been working seamlessly for
some time now and there's no point in maintaining the older solution. We'd
also avoid ambiguity in where the stats should be looked for.

Kamil