[X] +1: Remove Python 2 support in Apache Beam 2.25.0.

According to our six-week release cadence, 2.24.0 (the last release to
support Python 2) will be cut mid-August, and the first release not
supporting Python 2 would be expected to land sometime in October. This
seems a reasonable timeline to me.