Seems the performance mystery regression is now clear due to Damian
investigation. So everything looks good in the Nexmark side.

Now that I re read this thread I may have taken the comment out of
context Valentyn, my point is that we as a community need consensus
for releases too, not only rules. Application of rules is needed for
progress, but we may also need a bit of flexibility due to the
different contexts (or unexpected situations) and that's also part of
the release process.

Thanks for managing the release and for your clear explanations, I
hope this one gets out soon!