I'd like to send out a last minute reminder to fill out CHANGES.md
<https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/CHANGES.md> with any major
changes that are going to be in 2.24.0. If you need a quick review for
that, just add me as a reviewer to your PR (GitHub username is "youngoli").
I'll keep an eye out for those until around 5 PM.

On another note, I need some help with setup from the release guide
<https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#one-time-setup-instructions>
:
1. I need someone to add me as a maintainer of the apache-beam package on
PyPI. Username: danoliveira
2. Someone might need to create a new version in JIRA
<https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#create-a-new-version-in-jira>.
I'm not sure about this one because 2.25.0 already exists, I don't know if
2.26.0 needs to be created or if that's for the next release.