Hi Pablo,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

   - Good point about installing Beam on a phone – we'll probably remove
   this button from the website version for the mobile devices.
   - We plan to make some copy changes so we might also include a change
   from "Presentation" to "Presentation Materials" – thanks!
   - In "Join the Beam Community" we'd like to have a checklist for the new
   Community members – we plan to work on it in the upcoming sprint :)

Best,

Agnieszka