Hi Cristian,

Great!

Would you be interested to add this functionality into original
ConfluentSchemaRegistryDeserializerProvider (along with Json support maybe) [1]
?
Though, it seems that it will require an update of Confluent deps to at least
version 5.5 [2] and it can be blocked by Beam Avro deps update.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-9330
[2] https://www.confluent.io/blog/introducing-confluent-platform-5-5/