+dev@beam.apache.org <dev@beam.apache.org>

Digging more into the code it looks more like a bug that was introduced in
a recent PR (https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/13180). It seems that
pipeline_options is absent when using external workers and it causes the
S3IO to fail in an assertion in its constructor.

I wonder what is the reason this assertion was added as it seems that it
hasn't been there in the past.

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Nir