Hey beam devs! Does anyone have any tips for running Beam unit tests and
pre-commit checks in the dockerized development environment created by
using the shell script in the repo root "start-build-env.sh"?

For PreCommit_Java, I can't seem to find a gradle task which corresponds
(as compared to spotlessApply task, for example). Is this part of the
`check` gradle task?

For unit tests (`gradlew test`), I seem to encounter an error with GRPC
(Task :model:pipeline:generateProto FAILED) due to permission denied error
running an `exe` within the container before running any tests.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Evan