I'm about to merge https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/14481, which
converts 4 postcommit suites to pytest.

job_PostCommit_Python
job_PostCommit_Python_ValidatesContainer_Dataflow
job_PostCommit_Python_ValidatesRunner_Dataflow
job_PostCommit_Python_ValidatesRunner_Flink

Please report on the bug if you have issues (tests not running, missing
logs, missing results in jenkins).
If you have an open PR that adds a new IT that should be running in one of
the above suites, please convert your decorators.

Examples (see PR for more):
@attr('IT') -> @pytest.mark.it_postcommit
@attr('ValidatesRunner') -> @pytest.mark.it_validatesrunner