Hey,
Not sure I follow - from the code you sent me, it seems that the
environment is chosen according to the pipeline options
(JAVA_SDK_HARNESS_ENVIRONMENT is used by createOrGetDefaultEnvironment only
AFAIU). So if I'm passing `--environment_type=EXTERNAL` why wouldn't I get
to using an external env as in line 152 there?

Nir