Hello,

As a complement to the BEAM-8787 issue, I updated some of the pages at
the Developer
Guides <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Developer+Guides>
wiki.
You can see that most of the changes were: updates to setup info,
organization of information, edit of steps.

I can collect some information that you believe valuable to be on the wiki.
Feel free to update the pages and help edit or organize.

Regards,

Josias Misael Rico Garcia | WIZELINE

Technical Writer

josias.r...@wizeline.com

\

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal