Hi team!
I'm in the process of updating Grafana (and the Apache Beam grahps) from
version 6.7.3 to 8.1.2. This, because I need a plugin that only works with
Grafana 7.5+
Most of the graphs have already been tested (using the Docker image) and
they appear to be working as expected.
However, I'm not that much familiar with all the graphs and I would like
for someone that knows their way around them to help me with the testing.
The branch containing the changes is the following
<https://github.com/fernando-wizeline/beam/tree/grafana-gastatus>.

Please let me know if you find something funny/not working properly.
Also, I can help with setting-up Docker if you need help with that.

Thanks!

- Fernando Morales

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal