It seems like there's a good amount of incompatibility between java and
python wrt beam Rows.  For example the following are unsupported in python
(that I've noticed so far)
- BYTE
- INT16
- OneOf

Additionally, it seems like nullable fields don't really work correctly,
the java BitSetCoder won't encoding trailing empty bytes in the BitSet, but
the python side is expecting every num_fields / 8 bytes to be present. [1]

Certainly these are bugs, but in general it seems to point to a lack of
integration testing for xlang interop in general.  I plan on submitting PRs
to fix the bugs above (or at least some of them), are there tests I can
change to better exercise these paths?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/sdks/python/apache_beam/coders/row_coder.py#L198