Hi, I’m working on adding codecov coverage for go tests on PR's, currently
I have generated the report for the coverage but I have some questions
about how to upload it to codecov [1]. Looking at the current python
actions I see that the coverage report is generated via tox.ini, and I can
see that there is a report uploaded also there [2]. Is that the report and
upload used by codecov? If that's the case, is there a specific filename
that the file needs to have or documentation about it? thanks.

[1] https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/.github/codecov.yml
[2]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/.github/workflows/python_tests.yml#L129

--

Miguel Angel Anzo Palomo | WIZELINE

Software Engineer

miguel.a...@wizeline.com

Remote Office

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal