+1 absolutely. Great to have more (and more up-to-date) case studies,
testimonials, etc. This will really help the site be useful to potential
users.

I also really like the idea of a page that makes it really quick to see if
there is a connector to the systems they need to connect to. Some
connectors may be in better shape than others... (also some may be
available easily via multi-language pipeline vs not)