Hi,

We have a beam pipeline in Java, which is supposed to read things from
redis. I am trying to use RedisIO class :
https://beam.apache.org/releases/javadoc/2.3.0/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/redis/RedisIO.html

However, the challenge I am facing here is redis is TLS enabled and I need
to pass some SSLContext (certificate information) to make sure that I am
able to fetch stuff from redis. Currently, I see that the options available
when applying the Ptransforms with RedisIO are endpoints, auth string,
prefix information, etc. however I am unable to figure out a way to pass
the certificate information. Is there a way I can do this ?

Regards,
Sahil