Hi all,

Thank you for bringing this up! I filed a ticket
BEAM-14140<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-14140>, and we started
working on this.
We want to approach it by gathering the list of changed examples and if there
is any — check them that they aren’t broken. Does it seem for you  the right
way to solve it?

Thanks,
Artur Khanin

On 21 Mar 2022, at 23:57, Ahmet Altay