Dear Beam & Dask communities,

Together with Pablo and Charles, I've hacked together an initial prototype
of a Dask runner for Beam. I'm happy to announce that I have minimum viable
working version in a fork here: https://github.com/alxmrs/beam/pull/1

There's definitely more work to do here – more operations to implement,
tests to write, style guides to follow, etc. However, I'm pleased that
there are enough operations implemented to run test pipelines with
assertions.

>From here, what are good next steps?

Best,
Alex

PS – Meeting / design notes are available in this doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Awj_eNmH-WRSte3bKcCcUlQDiZ5mMKmCO_xV-mHWAak/edit#heading=h.y0pwg4polebc