Making a shadowJar from "beam-sdks-java-io-google-cloud-platform" looks to
be working. Added `  id 'com.github.johnrengelman.shadow'` to
`build.gradle` for "beam-sdks-java-io-google-cloud-platform" in the beam
source and used the resulting jar as a dependency replacement when
deploying the job to dataflow.  Looks ok.