Hi All,

I believe we can make the multi-language pipelines offering [1] much easier
to use by updating the expansion service to be fully aware of
SchemaTransforms. Additionally this will make it easy to
register/discover/use transforms defined in one SDK from all other SDKs.
Specifically we could add the following features.

   - Expansion service can be used to easily initialize and expand
   transforms without need for additional code.
   - Expansion service can be used to easily discover already registered
   transforms.
   - Pipeline SDKs can generate user-friendly stub-APIs based on transforms
   registered with an expansion service, eliminating the need to develop
   language-specific wrappers.

Please see here for my proposal: https://s.apache.org/easy-multi-language

Lemme know if you have any comments/questions/suggestions :)

Thanks,
Cham

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/documentation/programming-guide/#multi-language-pipelines