+1 (non-binding)

Validated Java SDK with classical Flink Runner.

On 8/15/22 23:06, Chamikara Jayalath via dev wrote:
+1 as well
(I believe Kiley is addressing the container tags issue)

Thanks,
Cham

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 1:00 PM Robert Bradshaw <rober...@google.com> wrote:

    +1 (binding).

    I verified the release artifacts and signatures, and ran a couple of
    simple Python pipelines.

    On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 12:40 PM Chamikara Jayalath via dev
    <dev@beam.apache.org> wrote:

    > On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 11:37 AM Kiley Sok <kiley...@google.com>
    wrote:

    >> Thanks everyone!
    >>
    >> @Chamikara Jayalath The Spark issue is running successfully for
    me, could you try it again? I'll look into the container tags.

    > Thanks. Regarding the Spark issue, it could just be my setup
    then. Feel free to close the Github issue.

    <dev@beam.apache.org> wrote:

> [...]
    the release candidate, and vote +1 if no issues are found.

    dist.apache.org <http://dist.apache.org> [2], which is signed with
    the key with fingerprint 4D5731CC0AA38097D091EB091E7B28884452AE5D [3],
    Repository [4],
    post [6], and publishing the API reference manual [7].
    OpenJDK/Oracle JDK 1.8.0_232.
    release to the dist.apache.org <http://dist.apache.org> [2] and
    PyPI[8].

    by majority approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

    check out our blog post at
    https://beam.apache.org/blog/validate-beam-release/.

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1282/

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qk-N5vjXvbcEk68GjbkSZTR8AGqyNUM-oLFo_ZXBpJw/edit#gid=331459080