Dear all,

I am not sure, I am on the right mailing list for this request, if not,
don't hesitate to inform me what would be the best course of action.

I am the co-chair of the 7th workshop on real-time stream analytics
<https://workshop.euranova.eu/bigdata22.html> workshop, colocated with the IEEE
Big data conference  <https://bigdataieee.org/BigData2022/>(OSAKA, JP). I
am organizing this workshop with Albert Bifet <https://albertbifet.com/>
 and Alessandro Margara
<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=evbpVlMAAAAJ&hl=fr>(Politecnico
di Milano).

We are looking for keynote speakers for the workshop. In the previous
editions we had speaker from Apache Spark (Databricks), Apache Flink
(ververica), Apache Kafka (Confluent), Apache Pulsar (Splunk).

This year we wanted to have a talk on Google data flow or on Apache Beam.
Is there anyone interested in giving such a keynote presentation?
It is usually a 45 min talk with 10 mins for QA.

The event is likely to be in hybrid mode, as a result we could plan either
in person  or remote presentation.

Thank you for your help !

Regards,

Sabri.