I think this is still worth considering. We would need to see how well it
does at avoiding false alarms. It was brought up by Andrew a while back at
https://lists.apache.org/thread/kq2w6rw0oorcj037ygjvfsqw1l9l55jj and I know
we had another discussion of it even further back. I thought also that the
Flink project had discussed it and had some learnings, but I have failed to
find the thread.

We'll need it to be configurable to exclude experimental and internal
stuff. And we will need to be a lot more careful about making sure things
go through an incubation phase than we usually are.

Kenn