We do have a dedicated machine for benchmarks. This is a single
machine limited to running one test at a time. Set the
jenkinsExecutorLabel for the job to 'beam-perf' to use it. For
example:
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/66bbee84ed477d86008905646e68b100591b6f78/.test-infra/jenkins/job_PostCommit_Java_Nexmark_Direct.groovy#L36

Andrew