Hi all,

As you probably noticed, there's a lot of work going on around adding more
GitHub Actions workflows.

Can we fully migrate to GitHub Actions? Similar to our GitHub Issues
migration (but less user-facing) it would bring us on to "default"
infrastructure that more people understand and is maintained by GitHub.

So far we have hit some serious roadblocks. It isn't just a simple
migration. We have to weigh doing the work to get there.

I started a document with a table of the things we get from Jenkins that we
need to be sure to have for GitHub Actions before we could think about
migrating:

https://s.apache.org/beam-jenkins-to-gha

Can you please help me by adding things that we get from Jenkins, and if
you know how to get them from GitHub Actions add that too.

Thanks!