These have all been addressed. I went through and merged all of them,
except for the slf4j-jdk14 dependency in Java and Kotlin. After consulting
with Luke [1] I told dependabot to ignore this dependency.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/beam-starter-java/pull/26#issuecomment-130263Java9941
<https://github.com/apache/beam-starter-java/pull/26#issuecomment-1302639941>