Hi All!
We are working on the effort to migrate tests from jenkins to github
actions in self hosted runners, but we are facing an issue related with
tests that use cython and tox.
This only happens in our self hosted runners, not in another runner like
"ubuntu-latest" from github. Our self hosted runners are based on
"ubuntu-latest" runner from Github
We tried installing the pythondev package and other dependencies but the
error is still present.
This is the error
gcc -pthread -Wno-unused-result -Wsign-compare -DNDEBUG -g -fwrapv -O3
-Wall -fPIC
-I/home/actions/_work/beam/beam/sdks/python/test-suites/tox/py37/build/srcs/sdks/python/target/.tox-py37-cython/py37-cython/lib/python3.7/site-packages/numpy/core/include
-I/home/actions/_work/beam/beam/sdks/python/test-suites/tox/py37/build/srcs/sdks/python/target/.tox-py37-cython/py37-cython/include
-I/opt/hostedtoolcache/Python/3.7.15/x64/include/python3.7m -c
apache_beam/coders/coder_impl_row_encoders.c -o
build/temp.linux-x86_64-cpython-37/apache_beam/coders/coder_impl_row_encoders.o

2509
<https://github.com/roger-mike/beam/actions/runs/3633086564/jobs/6129731807#step:5:2511>
apache_beam/coders/coder_impl_row_encoders.c:19:10: fatal error: Python.h:
No such file or directory
2510
<https://github.com/roger-mike/beam/actions/runs/3633086564/jobs/6129731807#step:5:2512>
19 | #include "Python.h"
2511
<https://github.com/roger-mike/beam/actions/runs/3633086564/jobs/6129731807#step:5:2513>
| ^~~~~~~~~~
2512
<https://github.com/roger-mike/beam/actions/runs/3633086564/jobs/6129731807#step:5:2514>
compilation terminated.
2513
<https://github.com/roger-mike/beam/actions/runs/3633086564/jobs/6129731807#step:5:2515>
error: command '/usr/bin/gcc' failed with exit code 1
2514
<https://github.com/roger-mike/beam/actions/runs/3633086564/jobs/6129731807#step:5:2516>
Any idea of what is missing? Maybe something related to tox?

Thanks!

--

Andoni Guzman | WIZELINE

Software Engineer II

andoni.guz...@wizeline.com

Amado Nervo 2200, Esfera P6, Col. Ciudad del Sol, 45050 Zapopan, Jal.

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal